2018年11月22日木曜日

BR 12: Grace and the double life

And Grace felt like a guilty criminal. (p.16)



「grace and the double life」の画像検索結果     This book's main character is Grace. She is hardworking girl because her mother tells her to do correctly and successfully. She has to be ideal girl for her mother and is worn out. This is why I chose this book. I can understand her feelings. I think she is still a teenager, so she must want to go out with guys and friends freely. In my situation, I had tried to be a perfect person for my parents, but I gave up. I changed my thought. I tried to do what I want to do, but I have to do my best. Now that I still keep this doing. So, I want to give her some advice. That is "You should convince your parents that you can do what you really want to do by yourself.


     This book is Helbling Readers series. I'm sure that you can enjoy reading because this set is one school and every student is main characters. I recommend you to read if you want to know the whole world.


Hobbs, Martyn. (2009). Grace and the double life. Athesia: Helbling.

    

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿