2019年4月25日木曜日

Bad company


‘I like having a sergeant who uses his brain.’ (p.47)


「bad company cambridge」の画像検索結果     Helen is a detective Inspector and Webb is her assistant. One day, a murder happens in Hythe in which you can walk along the beach and stay at fancy hotels. Claudia who is working in MMI is killed at night. MMI is a music company and she and the members stay at a hotel to talk about the music. All her colleagues hate her because she is doing all the job on her own, so everyone could do that. It’s difficult for readers to solve the problem. I want you to pay attention to two points. First, the relationship among characters. She had a lover who is one of the members and her friend’s boyfriend. Maybe I think you can image the following story from this. Second, MMI members don’t want to talk about their job. I think they are doing bad things they must not tell anybody. I want you to read not only the story but also become a detective Inspector.

     This is Cambridge English Readers series. I’ve read this series’ mysteries, but it’s not easy to explain the entire story because the characters have the same ideas. However, I think you should have critical thinking and think through the problem when you open the book.


MacAndrew, Richard. (2011). Bad company. Cambridge; Cambridge.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿