2019年5月14日火曜日

Six ghost stories


‘Dear God!’ I cried. ‘Shut him out!’ (p.15)


「six ghost stories penguin readers」の画像検索結果     This book has six ghost stories, but I’ll show you one of them. Henry and Joan decide to live in Samways where there is a bigger garden, full of fruits and flowers. Everything they have makes them happier, but a strange accident happens… At one night, something or someone makes a little noise, which wakes them up. They reach the window from which they can see their beautiful garden. Surprisingly, an old man is knocking the window. They are too scared to call neighbors, but at the same time they feel sorry for him. He seems to ask for their help rather than bother them… I want to talk about the whole story, but I can’t, so why don’t you read the following story?


     This is Penguin Readers series. I like this series because it has ups and downs story especially biographies. I do like England royal family history, so I want you to read Princess Diana. The tips for her history are different from books, but we can imagine her figure from them. I think it’s important for us to read one topic with several tools.


S.H.Burton. (2000). Six ghost stories. Edinburgh; Pearson Education Limited.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿