2019年5月8日水曜日

Superbird

The President is a good man. He said he still wanted to be our friends. (p.44)


「superbird cambridge」の画像検索結果     Mary is an astronaut on Superbird. It crashes on a strange planet. She has a great time with people who is speaking English, keeping dogs and using guns there. After she spends days with them, she is back to her planet and talks about her experience on a radio show. One year later, she goes to the planet again and faces a terrible situation. Can you guess who she is and where she goes. I want you to know this following thing after reading. When I started reading this book, I misunderstood the characters, which is the author's intention. However, this is a true joy while reading. This book consists of two parts. In the first one, I want you to feel a little strange because you can find out the answer for your question.


     This is Cambridge English Readers series. I've not read SF stories a lot, so this book brought me a new point of view and fun. When we are in books' world, there are some unpredictable things... I want you to enjoy the misunderstanding.

Tomlinson, Brian. Superbird. Cambridge; Cambridge.

1 件のコメント:

  1. It sounds so interesting. What did you misunderstand? You want me to enjoy misunderstanding? I really want to read it. I can't wait!!

    返信削除