2019年7月24日水曜日

Superbird

Mary and Sam are holding hands. (p.48)


「superbird cambridge english readers」の画像検索結果     A spaceship, Superbird crashed on a planet. Mary was one of the crews of it and returned alive to her home. 20 years later, she is talking about her experience on the radio. She saw a brown-haired woman and learned English and manner... Maybe you notice how strange the situation is. She is not human...? At the end of the story, she decides to go to the planet to take back her crew member. I want you to make sure that every creature has the unique community and sense. In addition, you can reach your own idea for Superbird.


    This is Cambridge English Readers series. I chose this book for the best book in this semester. Last year, I read this book twice, but I wasn't able to understand the Superbird's purpose and goal. After I tried it this year, I found it interesting points between human and the Superbird. Moreover, it allowed me to enjoy SF stories for the first time. Therefore, even if you aren't interested in them, I recommend you read it.

Prowse, Philip. (2009). Superbird. Cambridge; Cambridge University Press.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿