2018年6月5日火曜日

This week

This week I went to music performance at Kumamoto Kenritugekijo. I love brassband, so I enjoyed high school student's music. Their music were so strong and great and I was impressed at them. Also, I got some information about brassband. This year's competition at Kyusyu will be held at Kumamoto Kenritugekijo. I'm looking forward to going there.

Brassband is full of student's love for music and impression for audience,so they can feel as if they are in music world. There are many great bands in Kumamoto, so I want you to go to music performance.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I am so happy that you could enjoy it! And thank you for all you telling me about the brassband.

    返信削除
  2. Hi! This is Yurika, the SA in Basic English Ⅰ class.
    I really liked the expression "so they can feel as if they are in music world"! Romantic and beautiful.
    I'd love to hear from you about another brass band performance that you're going to go :)

    返信削除