2019年7月12日金曜日

Logan's choice


‘Were you and your husband happily married’ (p.25)

「logan's choice」の画像検索結果     A dead body is found in a bathroom. He is Alex. Inspector Logan starts searching his house, restaurant and group. When he was alive, he was busy in managing his restaurant and his life seemed to be desirable because he had a beautiful wife and he was popular among customers. Unfortunately, his satisfaction has suffered people. Inspector Logan notices a big fact about him.

     This is Cambridge English Readers series. This is the first time I ever read this book when I was a freshman. This typical story plot made me more excited because it’s easier to guess the suspect. However, I want to try more complicated story.

Macandrew, Richard. Logan’s choice. (2000). Cambridge; Cambridge.

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Oh.. your last comment is like a veteran inspector! I think love and money are big causes of incidents.

    返信削除