2018年11月8日木曜日

BR 08: Stories from Shakespeare

' You were wrong to give the ring away, Gratiano, ' said Portia. (p.14)


「the stories from shakespeare penguin readers」の画像検索結果     I like to read Shakespeare's stories. I've read "Hamlet" and "Romeo and Juliet" before. I had thought he was good at writing people's feeling clearly and gave us fancy imagination, but this story has a strange happening. I think the characters in Shakespeare's book want to merry women who are rich or famous family. In fact, in this book, two men tries to merry a woman. Then, they had to choose the correct box in three the boxes to be a husband of the woman. As a result, Gratiano chose the correct box, but I think the box chose the man rather than he did because he was a brave and honest man who deserved to be her husband.

     This book has musical pictures and 4 stories. If you want to read his stories at the same time, I recommend you to read it. It is Penguin readers series.


Shakespeare, William. (2000). Stories from Shakespeare. Edinburgh: Penguin readers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿