2020年4月15日水曜日

SLA Junior Seminar 1: Just good friends

'I was afraid I was going to lose him,' said Stephany. (p.62)
 

Amazon | Just Good Friends Level 3 Book with Audio CDs (2) Pack ...     When you want two precious things at the same time, what do you take into account to go well? If the more important they are, the longer you have to think about which to choose... 
 
     All of the accidents come from Stephany's bewildering relationship with her boyfriend, Max and old friend Carlo. She enjoys her vacation with Max in Genoa, Italy. Since Carlo promised to let her his house stay at any time, they spend the whole days in Carlo and her wife's house. I guess you are noticing what happens to the four people. (there is a strong connection between Stephany and Carlo...) However, the reason why I chose the story is that the plot and ending is completely different from what I expected. 
   
     Although there are some tips that let you dive into the world, I think Carlo's wife is a key person to change the stream of the story. Apparently, she pretends not to notice the truth when she is with her husband and Stephany. Furthermore, not to make the situation more complicated, she controlled the fact behind Max. It is for sure that Stephany has been losing most important thing as she makes her decision recklessly...

👉In next time, I will show you my favorite books that I have read a couple of times in spring vacation. See you soon!!

Hancock, Penny. Just good friends.(1999). Cambridge : Cambridge University Press

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, how's are you going? First, I want to imitate how to write blogs because I really like your blog. "When you want two precious things at the same time, what do you take into account to go well?" It is difficult question whenever we meet. I'm interested in the tips, so I'm going to read the books someday.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for commenting. I know enough well what you're saying. Everyone can not reach the correct answer or they have to live with it for good.
      Your compliment pleased me, and I'll keep sharing topics that you all are interested in.

      削除