2021年1月9日土曜日

14. Think back over 2020: Japan times alpha

 Happy New Year to all of you! I hope 2021 is likely to be a better year and you keep staying safe. I read the compilation newspaper of Japan times alpha past week, so today I will share the news.

 


In 2020, a lot of news occurred around the COVID-19 situation. At the start of 2020, a novel coronavirus emerged in Wuhan, China, and soon after the breaking news, it spread all over the world. At the same time, it makes us visualize our long-term issues such as discrimination, racism, and political confrontation. They can be applied to all nations and brought us lots of commotion... Among them, I felt being at stake in matters of job hunting. As older students did traditionally, I partook in face-to-face and online internship many times and deepen my knowledge about education and employment industries. In regard to the education industry, I am interested in cram schools originated in Kyushu region and English conversation schools. Then, I realized my experience and knowledge of second language acquisition are helpful for students who have concerns about learning English. If my wish is realized, I want to tell the importance of balancing input and output and being honest with themselves. Amid the spread, some students had no choice to lose some promising opportunities to be educated. However, I learned from 2020, it is possible to proceed with the learning at their pace regardless of the linguistic environment. Now, I look forward to meeting with those students and working well. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿