2020年12月16日水曜日

英語教育講義⑫ content-based language teaching

 Content-based Language Teaching

I half agree with Krashen's idea that only comprehensible input is necessary for second language acquisition. At my age, many students started learning English as a subject. For those learners, until they find their ultimate goal of English acquisition, the facilitators need to lead and organize the class to let everyone join with plain English. I have the same share of my junior high school. Without my good facilitator, I might not be here. Therefore, all teachers should take balanced teachers' participation into account and prioritize the curriculum to make students speak at a maximum with each level. 


院生コーナー👏

I was impressed with Senpai's presentation and at the same time, it brought back the feeling which I had in Singapore. He introduced the disparity of the class style of Japanese and American, and the latter is adequate to obtain vitality and creativity. Listening to his talk, I was convinced with that. When I was in Singapore, every student spoke out actively rather than care about making mistakes, and I feel more comfortable to integrate with it. After I came back to Japan, the sense still left within me and if possible, I want to go back to the sort of styles.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿