2020年12月2日水曜日

英語教育講義⑩ Information Gap activity and other ways to boost skills!

Get out of framed ways of speaking English!!
How can we expand our repertoires of communication styles? Though I love reading books and listening to people's speaking, I feel agitated when I speak out in class or talk with my friends. One of the reasons is I count on limited-expression too much, and some pause occurs in recalling new words I learned. Like those who have the same concern with me, I feel the Information Gap activity is helpful to go forward to the next level. The Information Gap activity is pair learning by giving hints to each other and filling in the blanks. Moreover, it aims at checking your vocabulary realm and doing input from the pair's talking. 


Who am I?? 
The activity has lots of common with the other activity, "Who am I?" This week, I will host an English activity event and do "Who am I?" It is for international students and Japanese students. Now I'm exchanging ideas to proceed with the event smoothly and check the rules. Like the Information Gap activity is intended to provide conversation time with learners, we want to make it more reasonable for those who are studying English zealously. I believe in both activities, the facilitator should not hurt their inquisitive attitude when they make mistakes or are stuck with some problems with speaking. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿