2018年5月13日日曜日

Alice's Adventure in Wonderland


Today I read Alice's Adventure in Wonderland, YL 2.6 from Oxford Book worms series. I think nobody don't know this story. Alice got lost in Wonderland. There are strange people and things. Also, only people who has strange ideas come there. Alice has conversation with the Caterpillar and the Cheshire Cat, goes to the Hatter's tea party, plays croquet with Queen. To my surprise, she can talk with animals in English! In addition, she has many experiences of becoming bigger or smaller with cakes which says " Eat me." or " Drink me." I wish I could .... This story's author, Lewis Carrol wrote famous Alice's storiesーAlice’s Adventure in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Grass and What Alice Found There. I want you to enjoy his stories.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿