2018年5月9日水曜日

My Fair Lady

Today I read My Fair Lady, level3 from Penguin Readers series. This story is musical movie and Audry Hepburn acted as Eliza. One day, Higgins, linguist came across Eliza. Her English had a strong London accent. Higgins was interested in her English and made a bet with his friendーwheter he could teach her to speak great lady English or not. He taught her every day and she practiced hard. As she spent speaking great English longer and longer, she became more and more beautiful. He noticed that he needed her. Can he be happy with Eliza? In this story, Audry sang many songs. All of them, I recommend I Could Have Danced All Night. Her clear voice shows a woman's love for someone. I was able to feel Audry's passion for songs, dances. That's musical! I want you to pay attention to their love, listening to her songs.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿