2018年5月1日火曜日

British Life

Today I read British life, YL 3.2 from Penguin Readers series. Do you know about true British life? Do you see beautiful and worth buildings with old history? Many people maybe think that British foods are not good. However, it's not true. There are unique and nice food.
All of them I recommend that you eat pudding and scone. British people like drinking tea and eating them with family and friends. If you want to eat them, you can cook them, seeing the book. In addition, you can know about royal family. As you know, Princess Diana was so famous and is now. I think she was so clever and kind for poor people. She didn't hide her weakness and herself. She has been dead with beauty and popularity. I want you to know her life full of ups and downs.

I'm sure that you're attracted British life and you want to go there when you finish reading it.


   






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿