2020年11月20日金曜日

8. Arashi's final concert in empty Olympic stadium (The Japan Times alpha)

 


The news that the Japanese top boy band will suspend their activity made me very amazed. Many of my friends have been big fans of them since they were elementary school students. Although basically I'm not type of getting into idol groups, I know some hit songs which bring me wonderful memories with my friends. 

Due to the pandemic, even the competent band cannot carry out face-to-face concert. Instead, including J-pop bands, a lot of music bands are planning streamed or ondemand live via SNS and official websites. 

This is one of the top high school brass bands in Japan. Osaka Toin brass bands have an explicit reputation for the transparent sound, marched dance, and expression. When you want to relax and change your mood, their harmony should be the best supporter. 



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿