2020年11月19日木曜日

英語教育講義⑧ Our comprehending test!!!

 10-minute test!!

In the first part of the class, we took the small test about SLA. Though this test, I could review the whole contents quickly, and deepened the interest toward SLA. Among some points, I got more interested in meaning-focused input and output. I believe meaning-focused directly related to conveying messages. It is much more valuable than just learning it by heart. To be more meaningful, the learners put importance on the quality, so they are short-cut in learning languages. 

A big challenge!! 
I gave a presentation about Kumamoto municipal administration!! 

Last month, I participated in Kumamoto city municipal verification meeting with my friend. It was one of Kumamoto Junior Chamber projects for youth. At the meeting, there are two agenda: city development and public transportation. I was in charge of the latter subject.
In Kumamoto, many people own their cars, which causes main intersections traffic jam. Therefore, I suggested MaaS application for Kumamoto city mayor. MaaS stands for Mobility as a Service. It is a concept of combining public transportations such as train, bus, taxi, and subway by using ICT. MaaS compiles every information about traffic and road information, therefore it demonstrates users the best route at reasonable price. The more the application collect the users, the better the traffic situation will be. 
My idea came from a map application which helped me in Singapore. Including Singapore, some Asian countries go advance in terms of Internet products. However, even main cities in Japan have not yet introduced effective application. I hope Kumamoto city will take a lead to clear up the congestion problems in Kyushu. 

Our story is on Facebook page, so if you are interested in, please check it out. 
https://www.facebook.com/admini.shion/posts/1673003716194619

2 件のコメント: