2020年11月4日水曜日

英語教育講義⑥ What we do now!!

 A variety of ways of learning English. 

Today we shared our own ways of learning English. Some people recommend wordbooks which are useful for TOEIC and TOEFL test.  Some people continue the ways from their high school age, and they are proud of the worn out textbooks or their footprint. Everyone has incredible ideas, and then do 'try and go' again and again. Among them, there is recommendation I was so impressed, that it is vital to get feedback from other people. I get in touch with my friends on SNS in English, however most of them don't want to correct my words when I say unnaturally. In her case, she goes to a experienced tutor regularly and makes it as a habit. I think learning with someone who teaches the right and wrong makes a shortcut to brush up English. 


It is also important to observe yourself before learning something. 
There is a girl who analyzed her character very well and applied to her own ways. She said she buys some magazines or books that she is interested in. While paging through them, she finds new interest and relate it to learning English. I agreed that it can boost her motivation continuously and bring her new knowledge.
I look forward to listening to the latter part of people's stories next week 👋

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yes, I agree. Each presenter had very interesting ways of learning. It is important to know some principles of language learning. It is also vital to alter them to fit each own needs and learning style.

    返信削除
  2. Your presentation was also impressive. I hope you will brush up your skills more in the future. (Koyo)

    返信削除