2018年8月19日日曜日

アイスクリームの皇帝

Good morning😃

Today I read The Emperor of Ice-Cream. This is a collection of poems.
I like some poems. I will tell you about Emily Dickinson. She is one of the most famous poets in America. However, she is, not she was. In her life, she released few work, but after her death, wonderful works were found.

I'm Nobody! Who are you ? Are you - Nobody - too ?Then there's a pair of us !Don't tell ! they'd advertise - you know.

Most of her poems are people who are states in social isolation and interest about second life. I sympathized with her attention and words. I think many young people can understand the meaning of her words. We want to be a person who is great, special, and brave. We want too many things for ourselves and get worried.
When you think about yourself and feel sad, uneasy, you should read and feel her poems. You can get some tips for your problems. In addition, Mr. Kitamura's pictures will encourage you.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿