2018年8月9日木曜日

Mission Impossible

Hello
Are you enjoying your summer vacation?
Today I watched Mission Impossible: Fall outThis movie is sixth Mission Impossible series. Tom Cruise's action was so great, maybe it has been ever watched. At last, he operates a helicopter. In this scene, he is an actor, an operator, and a photographer. His operation is as excellent as or better than a true operator. I'm sure you would be excited if you watch it.
The highlight of this movie is relationship among his group and his background.
Tom Cruise, a producer of this series tries to draw the best out of the actors, so you can enjoy their good point. I want you to pay attention to Tom and Simon. They get along well in private time as well as in the screen.

In this time, I watched in 2D, but I will do in 4Dx in the next time.
Have a nice day.

「mission impossible」の画像検索結果

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿